11.02.2007

We didn't plan this, part 12

Brian was being helpful today by ridding our computer of programs and software that we don't regularly use. He didn't realize that I have come to rely on a certain photo editing program on our computer and bid it adieu, so I couldn't do the normal photo enhancements that I usually do. Boo.

But, nevertheless, it's clear to see that Lori and I both decided to wear classic gray and black to work today. (Did you know that gray is the hot neutral color this year?)

And Suzanne, Annie, Beccy and Marcia all picked a purple palette today. (Christina, pretty in pink, was coerced into this photo. Isn't she a good sport?)











Although I am so NOT a K-State fan, purple seems to be my lucky color this fall. Remember my unfortunate error last month of wearing a purple shirt to a dinner in which former KU football coach Bill Snyder spoke? Well, KU defeated K-State that Saturday. I wore purple earlier this week as a good luck charm for tomorrow's KU game against Nebraska. May the 'Hawks remain undefeated. I would have my co-workers to thank!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails