Brian is on Aldersgate UMC's softball team, the Screwballs. In the first two weeks of the season, the team witnessed a broken nose (a guy on the other team got a broken nose that game, too) and a dislocated knee. Ouch. Thursday, the team suffered no major injuries and went 1-1. Not bad.
Brian in action ...

... in the outfield ...

... as first base coach ...

... and up to bat.


I hung out with the girls (and the dogs).

And Brian's parents joined the cheering section during the second game.

I'm hoping they continue their accident-free streak. In the meantime, do you know of any minor emergency centers looking for a city league team to sponsor?
(See additional photos in my Facebook album.)
Brian in action ...
... in the outfield ...
... as first base coach ...
... and up to bat.
I hung out with the girls (and the dogs).
And Brian's parents joined the cheering section during the second game.
I'm hoping they continue their accident-free streak. In the meantime, do you know of any minor emergency centers looking for a city league team to sponsor?
(See additional photos in my Facebook album.)
No comments:
Post a Comment