My sister Amanda (pictured above with me) never fails to remind me when it's time for me to update my blog. She sent me an e-mail recently that read, "It's simply striking that you still haven't updated your blog." Clever, isn't she?
Since we're already well into July, the next few posts will provide a brief recap of what I've been up to in June:
First up: Family reunion in the Ozarks
Brian and I spent five days at Bull Shoals Lake with 21 relatives from five states. It was one fun vacation. The crew included my parents; Amanda & Kurtis; Jen, Ryan & my nephew Kaden and others.
And we even included pets in on the fun:
My Aunt Colleen and Uncle Dave run the resort we stayed at, Oakridge Resort. (Shameless plug: it's a great place to stay and is affordable, too. If you're looking for a nearby getaway, check it out.) A few pictures of the property, which is right on the lake:
They also run Deer Run Guest House on Bull Shoals Lake, a very pretty place.
Before we all packed up and headed our separate ways, I snapped this photo of Mom, Toby & Amanda.
Bye, Bull Shoals! We'll be back.
1 comment:
Thanks so much for the updates!! I was missing you! Your pictures are wonderful, glad you had such a good vacation!
Post a Comment