Today is May 8th, our due date. Brian and I slept in -- clocking in a lovely (and I'm sure soon-to-be-coveted) nine-and-a-half hours of shut-eye. He made blueberry waffles for brunch, and we finished a few little projects around the house.
I know Baby B. will make his or her appearance when the timing's right, but the waiting already has me glancing at the clock -- and honing in on my body -- more than usual. Tick-tock, tick-tock.
We visited Brian's grandmother this afternoon to deliver Mother's Day gifts to her and Janice, my mother-in-law. Brian snapped these photos while we were there:



I know Baby B. will make his or her appearance when the timing's right, but the waiting already has me glancing at the clock -- and honing in on my body -- more than usual. Tick-tock, tick-tock.
We visited Brian's grandmother this afternoon to deliver Mother's Day gifts to her and Janice, my mother-in-law. Brian snapped these photos while we were there:
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day to a soon to be Mom! We wish you a wonderful day!
Sam
Post a Comment