4.03.2010

Brotherly love/indentured servitude


Today I am especially thankful for my brother-in-law Eric, who spent the day helping Brian on home projects. Brian has a list of things he wants to accomplish before Baby B. is born.


Eric sanding wood for a ladder to hold quilts and blankets in the nursery.


A design Brian created and would soon cut out for a custom bookshelf for the nursery.

Cheese! (Dakota is grinning because he thinks Uncle Eric drove all the way from Lawrence just to hang out with him. Shhh. Don't ruin it for the poor pup.)

While the boys worked outside, I worked inside, focused on some serious spring cleaning/nesting. My favorite chore of the day was washing adorable baby clothes, receiving blankets, burp cloths, etc. So cute! So tiny! So soft! I can't wait to start organizing the nursery and finding a home for everything.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails