3.20.2011

Ten months!


Westley James turned 10 months old on Friday.


This chapter of his life is so beautiful. I look forward to spending time with him every day. And I love that, at this age, we don't have to concentrate heavily on discipline, homework, practice, attitudes. I don't have to worry about ulterior motives, bullying, whether he's doing his chores. Our time together is spent playing, reading, snuggling and soothing. I cherish the opportunity to see him learn, explore and discover the world around him.


Orange wedges are a newer treat for Westley. I think he likes their juice and texture as much -- if not more -- than the flavor. He's eating more solids, and his appetite has grown just this week.


Westley is happy playing independently now. But he'd rather have a friend around, especially his sweet cousin:


2 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

What a sweet boy! I remember when mine were that young (barely) and you are right, it is a time to cherish!

Lori said...

Thank you, Jane! It goes by so quickly, doesn't it?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails