11.19.2007

I won!

My co-worker and fellow KU grad Annie and I attended a KU alumni luncheon today at the Marriott, where we heard Bill Self speak. He was very funny. My favorite thing he said was that Sasha Kahn looks like Screech from the old TV show "Saved by the Bell." He also said that it's kinda cool to be flying below the radar considering how well KU football is doing.

They had a drawing for a basketball autographed by the KU men's team. Lucky me, look what I brought home:


I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things go as well for Self's team as they have for Mangino's! Unfortunately, Self admitted that his team isn't as good right now as it was at this time last year. Good luck, boys! The season officially starts Wednesday.

5 comments:

Janice said...

Congratulations! What a great addition to your KU collection. Just keep your eye on it when Eric is around! :)

Kathryn said...

Congrats!

Linda said...

Congratulations Lori...my husband would kill for that basketball! (Not really, but he'd love to have it!)

Chris said...

Congrats Lori! I can't wait for basketball season to get into full swing.

Lori said...

Me either! It's fun to be a Jayhawk! :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails