Amanda was in Ta-town for a whirlwind wedding weekend. We tasted and looked at cakes ...
looked at dozens of dresses ...
and helped Amanda pick The One. (I've promised not to post the photo of her wearing the gorgeous gown, but I can promise it wasn't this pink lacy number.)
Amanda promised not to turn into this between now and August:
And appropriately, we included a trip to the theaters to see this flick:
4 comments:
Glad to see your back. Was 27 dresses good?
Very cheesy and predictable, but cute. Katherine Heigl had some scathing and hilarious lines that I didn't see coming.
Awwww, what a fun weekend! I already know you are all very talented with weddings and events, I bet it is going to be an amazing wedding!
I went to see 27 Dresses on Friday afternoon. I was very decadent and went to see two movies: No Country for Old Men and then 27 Dresses. Couldn't have picked two more opposite movies, but I needed something light and airy after No Country...so it worked.
Post a Comment