The wedding Mass was moving and inspiring, and the bride and groom's getaway car was a tiny sprite racing car. The reception was at the stunning St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Andover.
Jeff & Sarah were radiating happiness all night, and it seemed to bring out the romantic side in many guests, who were slow dancing with their sweeties. How can you not love weddings?
Tony was the best man and fulfilled his duties with flying colors, including delivering a very sweet toast. We spent a lot of time with him & Nicole and his parents, Madeline & Mario. (NiTony have been married eight years, and his parents 37, so we're still rookies compared to both of these good-looking couples.)
If you've even been to a wedding with Brian & me, you'll not be surprised that we requested a swing song and danced our hearts out.
Best wishes to the new Mr. & Mrs. and to all those couples who know in their minds and hearts that saying "I do" was one of the best moves they ever made.
2 comments:
We have a wedding next weekend and then Oct. 4th, the day before our 10th Anniversary! I LOVE WEDDINGS and saying "I do" was the best move I've ever made!
Amen, Heather! And early congrats on 10 years, and best wishes for more delightful decades!
Post a Comment