Several sweet Life is Golden fans have checked in on me recently to see how I've been doing since I've let a month slip by without updating by blog. Truth is, I've been preoccupied making lemonade out of some lemons that life has thrown in my fruit bowl. Yep. Life's a bitch sometimes. There. I said it. But I am blessed to have supportive family and friends who add some sugar to the mix. (How's that for a fruity analogy?) Thanks to those of you who have offered friendship, encouraging words and prayers. Please keep them coming.
Fortunately, life's not all sour grapes. Stay tuned for a more cheerful update about some of the adventures I've had since the 4th of July.
3 comments:
So glad to see that you are back- I have missed you and been worried about you! Sending lots of good vibes your way as always!!
Thanks, Jenn! You are so sweet.
Good to read your new posts. Glad you're back. I missed your cheery good mornings.
Post a Comment