3.16.2010

32 weeks and counting!

I love how Dakota had to be a part of this picture. I think he can tell a change is imminent.

This weekend marked the 32nd week of my pregnancy, which means I'm 80 percent to a full-term 40 weeks. I still feel great, albeit tired. And I am very blessed to have a husband who never complains about the extra work he continues to do around the house so I can rest as often as needed.

Brian and I had a baby appointment this morning, and the doctor said that everything is just as it should be. Baby B.'s heartbeat is strong. He did say that the baby is now underneath my ribs and that my short torso is getting crowded already. The next eight weeks should be interesting ...

Click to see my last baby bump update, which I posted five weeks ago.

Thanks to everyone for your continued prayers and support!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails