3.06.2010

Whole bunch of b-day fun


Brian had the fun idea that we gather with friends and family on Saturday morning at The Donut Whole to celebrate my birthday. We counted three dozen donuts consumed -- including Butterfinger, Peanut Butter & Jelly and Maple Bacon flavors -- by the total crowd of 18.

I filled up on sugar and hugs and shared lots of laughs. See a photo of Brian and me taken by my friend and co-worker Jaime.

This birthday had no alcohol, no late night out, no dancing, no fancy clothes. But a friend of mine said it well: I'm carrying the most important gift of all. I thank God for that blessing daily. At the seven-month mark, it's still so amazing. I'm in awe of every little kick I feel. This birthday, there's no need to blow out candles. My wish already has come true.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy birthday!! Glad you had a great time- what a cute idea for a celebration!

How Sam Sees It said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful way to celebrate!

Sam

Related Posts with Thumbnails