4.21.2010

Three weeks to go!


All of the backaches, swollen feet, random appetite changes and occasional sleepless nights could not make me any less grateful for this little miracle in my life.

Roo has been getting the hiccups more often and still is on the move. Even in the midst of the discomfort of the eighth month of pregnancy, I know I'll miss this experience when it's over. But then I'll have a precious child to hug and kiss and share all of life's wonders and experiences.

The doctor is guessing baby will come early, but probably not in the next week and a half. Have you voted in our baby guessing game? Better make your guesses known by clicking here to vote. Bragging rights are at stake, you know.

Can't wait to meet you, little one!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yay!! You are almost there! You look gorgeous- glad you have enjoyed the ride so far. It is about to get a lot better!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails