Last weekend, Brian and I took Westley on his first trip outside of Wichita. We went to rural Assaria, Kan., where our friend Jill was hosting her family's annual country BBQ bash. Westley got to see horses and a cow for the first time, and we enjoyed watching friends and strangers alike admire our little one. It was a quintessential Kansas evening, with an outdoor concert, a potluck buffet and lots of smiles. We watched the sun set over the farm, listened to cicadas hum and watched fireflies light up the sky. A night to remember for a very long time.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
-
I have heard from quite a few of you that some would love to hear an
update on our family. I have heard many times since she passed away in
March of 2...
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment