8.13.2010

National Night Out

Brian, Westley & I attended our block's National Night Out party last week. The highlight was when the fire department showed up to tap into the fire hydrant and douse the kids -- and our dogs:





We also got to meet a gorgeous black lab who is a department arson dog and get a close-up look at their truck:



Aug. 3 was a big day for Westley. In addition to getting his first shots, Brian and I took him to the poll with us when we voted in the primary election. You can see his "I voted" sticker in this photo:


Click to view additional photos from the event.

2 comments:

Kennedy said...

Vote early and often! West is getting off to an early start!

How Sam Sees It said...

Is that a dog rolling on his back in the first picture? Looks like you all had a great day!

Sam

Related Posts with Thumbnails