On a gorgeous day earlier this month, Gigi joined Brian and me for Westley's first picnic. We shared sandwiches, strawberries and other treats at Sedgwick County Park. Brian did a little bit of fishing, and Mom and I admired dragonflies, puffy white clouds and our little troublemaker. There were ants, but we agreed that the uninvited guests made the experience quintessential.
The photo above reminds me of another one I shot earlier this summer of Westley with Brian playing softball in the background. I love to compare the two and see how much West has grown since then. (I'm also thinking that the baby in foreground/daddy in background could be a fun photo theme to continue.)
Click to view additional photos from the picnic.
Added: See the beautiful quilt in the above photos? It was a wonderful gift from the Bee-Attitudes, a quilting bee at Aldersgate UMC that Mom and I were involved in years ago. I was humbled and honored by the thoughtful gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment