9.19.2010

Fun and fare at the fair


Brian, Westley and I spent a day at the Kansas State Fair in Hutchinson, and my parents joined us for the afternoon.


We visited with vendors and browsed their assortment of items for sale. Westley got to feel a soft beaver felt at one booth:


We dined on chips on a stick, a Pronto Pup, a lamb gyro (I had to pay extra for the delicious feta), friend green tomatoes (YUM!) and freshly squeezed (and extremely sweet) lemonade.


Westley fell asleep in his Baby Bjorn on the midway:


We laughed at funny signs, including this one:


Our favorite part, though, was having a caricature drawn of us, something Brian and I have always wanted to do. We thought Westley's first trip with us to any kind of outdoor fair or festival was the perfect occasion:





Click to see additional photos in my fair gallery.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails