Before the rain hit Ta-town today, Brian and I mowed, pruned and harvested (we saved the best for last). We have so much herbs (especially oregano) that I'll be peddling bundles of it to my co-workers this week. We also have plenty of tomatoes and blackberries, as well as a few jalapeno peppers. We're planning a dinner of spaghetti and homemade fresh tomato marinara sauce for later this week. Yummo!

Our herb garden, after we spent about an hour pulling weeds and grass that had sprouted up uninvited.

More blackberries to enjoy later this season. They're getting sweeter by the week!

Our Sunday afternoon harvest.
2 comments:
Thanks, by the way, for the oregano, Lori. It's yummy! You have a great garden and a very appealing blog!
You're very welcome for the herbs. Please let me know if you'd ever like more. I certainly have enough to share!
Post a Comment