7.29.2007

Strange sleep habits

It's bedtime, and each pet is up to something very silly*:


Kitty sleeping wherever she wants, case No. 5,758. Meow Meow has sweet digs: her very own kitty bed in our guest bedroom, no less. But where do I find her napping? Right in the middle of our freshly laundered camping bag.


Lilly loves sleeping in the bathtub. Brian often has to kick her out in the mornings when he's ready for his shower. Should I mention that she's usually the dirtiest pup, leaving us to deal daily with muddy paws and the likes? Ironic, don't you think?



Dakota is our resident sock thief. He loves sneaking into our hamper and gym bags to pull out the ripest ones he can find. (I know. Tasty.) But this is a first: holding one while he sleeps.

* Disclaimer: We did not pose any of these photos. Honest! Believe it or not, our pets are just that cute on their own!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails