11.06.2007

Daily reader

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person whose paperweight purrs ...


While this adorable little picture makes great blog fodder, my kitty's daily habit of crawling on top of the newspaper when I'm trying to read it in the morning can get kinda frustrating. If I brush her off, she'll crawl right back on. It's the main reason why I usually read at the kitchen table. But some mornings, including today, I like to spread the paper out on my bed to read while I'm catching up with morning TV, the Weather Channel, CNN Headline News and then whatever else I have time for. I never thought Meow Meow a country music fan until this morning. She was kind of pawing at Garth. Shameless.

At least she makes a good bookmark:


2 comments:

Jaime said...

My cat does the same thing! Maybe they can get together and talk about current events.

Heather rules said...

It is a cat thing. We humans wouldn't understand. Every cat I've ever had has done it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails