
Think they can sense the big game coming up Saturday? I wonder if I should tell them that it's not polite to sport gold in a Crimson & Blue household ...
"Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is at their heels."
— Bertolt Brecht
"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Animal lovers are a special breed of human, generous of spirit, full of empathy, perhaps a little prone to sentimentality, and with hearts as big as a cloudless sky."
John Grogan in "Marley & Me"
3 comments:
I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again...you have the most beautiful dogs!
Is there gonna be an Amanda in the Thanksgiving house? If so, tell her to give me a ring-a-ling. I miss that girl.
Maria, thank you! I do what I can. :O)
And Jaime, I spent a lot of fun time with Amanda this Turkey Day. I told her hello from you and all of her Eagle friends!
Post a Comment