11.23.2007

It's snowing!









With snow falling and accumulating outside as I type, it's difficult to believe it was 75 degrees on Tuesday.

After work, Brian and I joined my family for Thanksgiving leftovers and another poker night. Kurtis looks a bit annoyed in this photo, but he was giddy soon after: He took the table for the second consecutive night. The jury's still out on whether we'll invite him back for Thanksgiving next year ...









Brian and Amanda worked on their poker faces so that they can school Kurtis on a future rematch, TBA.









Amanda and Kurtis are heading home early tomorrow morning to get back in time for work. Travel safely, you two! We had a great visit, but it won't make me stop missing you like crazy!

2 comments:

Chris said...

It's so sad how your husband and family won't do anything silly for you to photograph and post on your blog! Out with Kurtis -- have her find someone who's not so good at poker.

Lori said...

I know. Poor me. Nobody in my family will indulge in my blogging hobby. Boo.

I told Amanda about your idea of kicking Kurtis to the curb. She laughed and agreed that we'd like someone not so good at poker much better. :OP

Related Posts with Thumbnails