skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Poor lil' Lilly
Lilly has a big day Tuesday. She's headed to the vet to be treated for canine papilloma virus (a.k.a. doggy warts). For the past couple of months, she's had nasty warts on her mouth that have only gotten bigger and bigger. We have reason to believe that she is uncomfortable, and one big puppy wart seems to be making it difficult for her to eat and play. (I know: It's disgusting.) So we're taking her in to have the big ol' bump removed.The vet said that she couldn't have anything to eat after 10 p.m. tonight, so we sprinkled shredded cheese on her kibble dinner, a special treat:
2 comments:
How sad. Poor Lilly. By the way, that picture was a little disturbing...luckily I have a very strong stomach!
Aye. Sorry, Chris. I'll make sure to keep my disturbing dog photos to a minimum! :OP
Post a Comment