6.02.2009

Driving Miss Daisy to the drive-in one last time


On Friday night, Nicole, Brian & I met up at Starlite Drive-in to enjoy the gorgeous evening and watch "Terminator" and "Star Trek." It was our first outing to the drive-in this year, and I enjoyed a double dose of stars. It's one of my favorite traditions of summer.


Looking at this photo, you almost can feel the breeze as the day cools off and smell the aroma of popcorn and funnel cakes drifting from the snack bar.


I love watching the sun set and play colors on the clouds and contrails.


Just in time for the Trekkies, I crawled in the back of Daisy and fell asleep (one last nap in one great truck). Brian promised me we could get the movie On Demand when it's available -- as long as I promised to stay awake.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails