On Saturday, after a busy day in the newsroom, we attended our friends' wedding and reception. It was an elegant affair, with the ceremony at University Congregational Church and the reception at Olive Tree, recently named a finalist in the Kansas Sampler Foundation's Eight Wonders of Kansas Cuisine. A few photos from the evening:
(See additional photos in my Facebook album.)
On Sunday, I played my sixth round of golf at MacDonald Golf Course. It's the first course I've played twice, and my shining moments this time were my longest drive ever (175 to 200 feet) and my longest putt ever (20 to 25 feet). Yay! The bad part of it all? The cottonwood trees were dropping their fluffy seeds, making me sneeze and leaving me hoping I just have an atypical case of allergies and not a cold as Brian & I get ready for a trip to the Ozarks for a family vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment