9.19.2010

Mudbuggin'!

Last Sunday, Brian, Westley and I went to Gloria Dei Lutheran Church in Riverside to hear our favorite cajun band, the Mudbugs. It was a gorgeous afternoon (too hot for September, though). We ate cookies (to help the church raise money for its youth group!) and chatted with friends.

The baby:


The band:


The boys:


Katie and her baby Lillian were there. I think that made Westley very, very happy. Here the babies are reaping the adoration of the mommies:


And here's Westley, well, being a boy, I guess. I thought he would be older than four months before I caught him peeking down a girl's dress! Brian said he was equally appalled and proud of our son's advances. Westley James ...

(Fabulous photo by Katie Grover)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks again for joining the Mudbug fun. We like to start the kiddos out at an early age.

Lori said...

Absolutely! We all had a blast. (And now I'm pretty sure that Westley wants to be a percussionist. I'll have to get back to you on that one once he learns how to talk and I can confirm my suspicion.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails