10.29.2008

Exercising my bragging rights

One of the best things about my new little nephew is that my role as aunt gives me unlimited bragging rights. Here's a picture I snapped Monday night when Brian & I joined Jen, Ryan and Kaden at Mom's to have dinner with my Uncle Joey & Aunt Terry, who were in town from Missouri for a visit to meet the newest addition to our family. Here Kaden is resting peacefully in his daddy's arms.


And here's a photo from a couple of weeks ago. Kaden & I are snuggling under the flannel baby quilt I made and gave Jen for her baby shower. (Bonus: The fabric I used on the quilt's backing has glow-in-the-dark messages that say "Star light, star bright.")

2 comments:

Jen and Ryan said...

What a cute baby! Glad to hear you were able to rescue the pictures.

Unknown said...

Love the "In Daddy's Arms" pic!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails