... since I don't have the pictures I wanted to post tonight.
I went to lunch with co-workers today at Sabor to celebrate my last week on the features team at the paper. We got a great group shot of all of us together ... but something happened to my memory card and the image is lost. Boo!
And Brian and I fixed Jen & Ryan dinner tonight and spent some time at their home, where Jen took a photo of me with Kaden and a baby quilt I made for him. That image is lost, too. Double boo! (I was much more upset about this when it first happened. Now I'm just sad.) Hopefully all of the bad mojo with my camera is out so I can snap pretty pics on my vacation.
Anyway, here's a picture of Mom's cat Lucy that I took last week. She looked very regal:

I went to lunch with co-workers today at Sabor to celebrate my last week on the features team at the paper. We got a great group shot of all of us together ... but something happened to my memory card and the image is lost. Boo!
And Brian and I fixed Jen & Ryan dinner tonight and spent some time at their home, where Jen took a photo of me with Kaden and a baby quilt I made for him. That image is lost, too. Double boo! (I was much more upset about this when it first happened. Now I'm just sad.) Hopefully all of the bad mojo with my camera is out so I can snap pretty pics on my vacation.
Anyway, here's a picture of Mom's cat Lucy that I took last week. She looked very regal:
3 comments:
That's a great photo of your mama's cat. Sorry to hear about your disk damage. That's happened to me before and it's a bummer.
Well that bites! Why does that happen to the cool photos? Sorry Lou!
Post a Comment