Mom & I met up Tuesday evening for the February meeting of the Prairie Quilt Guild. We weren't fans of master quilter Susan Stewart's presentation, but we were blown away by her beautiful creations. Here are photos I snapped of her pieces, as well as those of other members who showed their finished projects. (Stewart's Web site is worth a visit, especially to see her cute kitties.)






As I often do at guild, I purchased tickets to win the latest raffle quilt. This one is a benefit for West High School, and I think it's awesome. Fingers crossed!

As I often do at guild, I purchased tickets to win the latest raffle quilt. This one is a benefit for West High School, and I think it's awesome. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:
Wow. That is all I can say! They are very beautiful!
Have a Happy Valentine's Day!
Sam
Beautiful!!! Thank you for all the fun updates, and I love to see those quilts. She has a way with picking the perfect fabric combinations!
Post a Comment