2.06.2010

"Too Cool for Drool" take two


I finished a second batch of burp clothes for Baby B. using recycle T-shirts. That puts my total made to a nice baker's dozen. (I think I may need every single one here in about three months!) Click to see photos and my blog post about the first batch I finished last month.

As with the first seven I made, the above burp cloths were make from T-shirts that represent some great memories, including:
This project has been rewarding. I like the symbolism of taking something that represents my past and remaking it for my future. From where I stand, both look full of love and blessings.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

A Gridiron shirt as a burp rag makes a heckuva lot of sense to me! Love these!

Lori said...

Thanks! My Gridiron shirts have had some interesting second lives. I made a few into wine bags!

Related Posts with Thumbnails