Brian is playing on the church softball team again this year. (Click to view a post from last May.) We thought he'd have to sit the first few weeks out enjoying his job as the daddy of a newborn, but Roo's tardiness allowed us to enjoy an evening at the ballpark Thursday. It was a little chilly, I was stung by a bee and the team lost the second game of its doubleheader, but it was really a beautiful night nonetheless.
Brian said that he'll be proud to tell our kiddo that Daddy hit a homer and went six-for-six. I think there will be one more in the cheering section the next time Brian steps up to the plate.
Brian said that he'll be proud to tell our kiddo that Daddy hit a homer and went six-for-six. I think there will be one more in the cheering section the next time Brian steps up to the plate.
1 comment:
How very nice!
Sam
Post a Comment