Before:
Westley, warm and comfy in his car seat after daycare. (This snuggly car seat cover been a smart investment this winter.)

I love the above photo, which Brian snapped while Westley and I watched him photograph the snow. Then we switched off so I could take the pictures I shared in my post previous posts. While I was outside, Brian surprised me by bundling Westley up for a brief trip outside.
He seemed to enjoy the snow more than the first time he experienced it:


I love the above photo, which Brian snapped while Westley and I watched him photograph the snow. Then we switched off so I could take the pictures I shared in my post previous posts. While I was outside, Brian surprised me by bundling Westley up for a brief trip outside.
He seemed to enjoy the snow more than the first time he experienced it:
No comments:
Post a Comment