12.03.2007

Card me

Tonight I hosted my fifth annual Christmas card dinner party at my home. I wrote a column that appeared in today's paper chronicling my holiday tradition.

As predicted, I didn't really get that much done. But I've addressed a few dozen envelopes and played with some new stamps I bought at Target this weekend.



Joining me, clockwise from left: Mom, Roxy, my mother-in-law Janice, Brian's Grandma and Crystal.









Selections from the menu: St. Francis chardonnay, cranberry goat cheese, chicken stroganoff, spiced apple cider and cookies, cookies, cookies.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Family, friends, food and creativity...who could ask for more! It was just as festive as it looks & sounds. Thanks for another year of fun! Love, Mom

Chris said...

Looks like you had a great spread. I'm jealous that you've even started on your cards. I am still a deadbeat!

Lori said...

Chris: You, a deadbeat? Never. You still have plenty of time to get your cards started!

Related Posts with Thumbnails