12.20.2007

Holidazzle!!!

For at least a dozen years, my family has attended the Crown Uptown Christmas show and enjoyed its cheesy, goofy goodness. Amanda and I laugh at least half the way through it. (This year, for instance, we saw an actor pick his nose on stage before the lights came up.)

Here I am "Holidazzling" it up. Amanda, who drove into town this evening, is scared. Notice that she's hiding behind the wine list. Amanda was chosen by the cast to come on stage to be the Grinch's "assistant" during the audience participation skit on "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." She polished off her Fat Bastard Chardonnay right as they were selecting her. Then the actor announced to the audience (in jest, of course) that Miss Mandy smelled like Napa Valley. That's my sister!

I took photos of my parents, Jen & Ryan and others in our party, which included Brian's parents and grandma and Ryan's dad and step-mom. Those photos didn't turn out, though. :O(

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Didya hear any patriotic Christmas tunes? I hope so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails