It's official! On Friday night, my youngest sister Amanda accepted her boyfriend Kurtis' marriage proposal in front of a Christmas light display in Fayetteville, Ark. Wedding plans are pending. We'll keep you posted! In the meantime, this pretty ring is now at home on her left hand. Congrats, you two!UPDATE: You can see a photo of Lights of the Ozarks, the Christmas light display in Fayetteville where Kurtis purposed, here.
6 comments:
Congrats! I'm so happy for her. She might hurt someone (or herself) with that big rock.
Sorry I didn't make it to the cantata. Argh, I really wanted to be there in your cheering section.
Nice bling! Yay, Amanda. That will be one rockin' wedding.
Jaime, no worries! I know you're always in our cheering section. :O)
WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!
Congrats to Amanda (and Kurtis)!
Congrats to Amanda and Kurtis! What a beautiful ring! Can't wait to see it at the Crown Uptown.
Post a Comment