Our choir (and Mr. Soloist Brian) practiced tonight and meets again Saturday morning to get ready for our big Christmas Cantata on Sunday. Don't forget that you're all invited! Hope to see you there!
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
-
I have heard from quite a few of you that some would love to hear an
update on our family. I have heard many times since she passed away in
March of 2...
8 months ago
5 comments:
Sorry Lori, I won't be able to attend. I'll be spending the morning at my church reading for one of the Masses and then teaching the 3 and 4 year olds in Sunday school right after that. I'm sure it will be beautiful, though!
Thanks, Chris. Sounds like you'll have your hands full! Be good to the little ones! :O)
I'm gonna try to make it. Joe Rodriguez and I are working on a story about music and faith. I do believe this will fit right in and I can get mileage for going - a bonus!
You bet I'll be there!!
Awesome, Jaime. I'll keep an eye out for you! Let me know if you need a hookup in the sound room. I so have connections!
Post a Comment