2.04.2012

April 2011

It's time to play some MAJOR catchup on Life is Golden. I intend to do so roughly by calendar months. Let's get started!

Here are some photos from April 2011. I was doing my best balancing a full-time job and my first spring with a kiddo, which included breastfeeding, sleepless nights, working out (to keep my Fight For Air Climb endurance) and trying like crazy to cherish every minute with my almost-one-year-old.

Here's Westley and me at a Cookie Bookie event through the Maize Early Childhood Center. Events like this helped me to share with him my love of books and music. I love to see how little he is, how red his hair is and remember him when he was shier and quieter. Such a sweetheart.


We loved getting outdoors whenever we could and were so happy that Westley was big enough to be a passenger in a jogging stroller. Here he is on a walk (or run? ) with Daddy:


Westley started getting his own little social calender going. I loved watching him make friends at daycare, church and in other circles. Here he is at Kira's first birthday party. Her parents met Brian and me at parenting classes through Wesley BirthCare Center when we were all expecting.


(Kira's family has two goldens, too!)


The party guests liked how the balloons made Westley's hair full of static electricity:


Cutie pie. Look at those locks! We were still holding out to have his first haircut until after his first birthday.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails