2.04.2012

Easter, con't.

I was deliberate in making sure that Westley's first Easter basket was adorable. I had waited so many years for that opportunity and loved doing it. It included locally made chocolates, some sweet bunny books (and, in the case of "Guess How Much I Love You," an accompanying stuffed bunny) and a knitted chocolate bunny I purchased from a colleague of mine. (I like how it looked kind of timeless and old-fashioned.)





The Easter Bunny even brought the pups special doggy carrot treats:


We had brunch with my in-laws and spent some time taking photos outside, one of the things I treasure about that day.







Brian and I laughed later at our attempts to keep Easter as non-commercial as possible for Westley. He received baskets at our house, from my sister and my mother-in-law. It was all very sweet and thoughtful. He won't remember anyway, I guess. I do imagine we'll want to try again in 2012.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails