My friend Nicole sent me a link to this YouTube video today. I love it. I have to agree, Nicole, I wish I would've thought of this!
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
-
I have heard from quite a few of you that some would love to hear an
update on our family. I have heard many times since she passed away in
March of 2...
9 months ago
3 comments:
A friend sent me this and it's a keeper!!! I am still laughing and I agree, I wish I had thought of this.
Did you see them on the Today show on Friday? Probably not, because you were a good citizen and went to work! I did not, so I got to enjoy the dance live! Ha!
I wish you had thought of it. I could totally have seen you and Brian doing this at your wedding. Oh well...maybe at a vow renewal. :)
Post a Comment