10.30.2008

Picture this ... finally

A couple of weeks ago, I blogged that I was disappointed when a few images I'd snapped vanished into oblivion. Well, I thankfully was able to retrieve them from my photo memory card. This is one, of several of my co-workers and me on my last day in the features department at the paper. We went to Sabor to celebrate the occasion. The other is the photo of Kaden & me in the following post. Yay for photo recovery!


Back row, from left: Bonnie, Karen, Lori L., Joe and Denise
Front row, from left: Suzanne, me and Annie

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm still so amazed that we all matched so well that day. It was like a big ol' "We Didn't Plan This" in your honor. :)

Lori said...

Well said! What could be more appropriate? :O)

Janice said...

As a HUGE Wichita Talk fan, I still miss the expanded form but I know things have to change. You all do a fabulous job!

Janice said...

Uhh...make that Wichitalk Fan. What an idiot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails