When unpacking some of our Christmas decorations this weekend, Brian & I rediscovered some of Dakota & Lilly's favorite toys: stuffed animals that play Christmas carols. There's the sheep that sings "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" in baas, a dog that barks "Jingle Bells" and an elephant that trumpets "Joy to the World." The elephant is Lilly's favorite. She knows how to make him sing and loves to play fetch with him, so we've been listening to Mr. Christmas Elephant's tune for the last couple of days:
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
-
I have heard from quite a few of you that some would love to hear an
update on our family. I have heard many times since she passed away in
March of 2...
9 months ago
3 comments:
That poor elephant sounds like it's trying to die a tragic death! I hope it sounds better in person.
OH MY GOODNESS!! LOL!
Is that a new bench I see in the background?
Do you like our new bench? It's actually an old church pew. Brian & I found it when we did a little antique shopping Saturday. You'll have to come see it soon!
Post a Comment