2.08.2009

Enjoying my 20s ... while they last

In one short month, I will be celebrating my 30th birthday. I'll only be a little sad to say goodbye to my 20s. They've been a blast. But I know amazing things will happen in my 30s. Thirty, flirty and thriving, indeed!

I am a little frightened about what my (ahem) 31-year-old husband and my 30-something friends may have in store to welcome me to this point in my life. If anything, it certainly won't pass unnoticed. Case in point:


Brian stocked up on a few "30" items at Rick's Bakery in Arkansas last month. Thanks a lot, babe ...

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Are you going to get a tattoo on your birthday like Brian did on his 30th?

Lori said...

Actually, I've been planning to. Seriously. We'll see if I stick with it.

Jenn said...

You will love your 30's! It's my favorite decade so far, I highly recommend it!

Lori said...

Jenn, I'm so glad to hear you say that. A friend of mine told me this week that the only thing to look forward to once you hit 30 is getting fat and watching your kids grow up and not need you anymore. What kind of attitude is that?

Janice said...

OMG! 30! That is sooooo old! Hmmm...I seem to vaguely remember 30. :) Actually, in my opinion, you are just getting better with every birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails