As a little gift from our family to you, click below to listen to "The Last Christmas" by Sixpence None the Richer, the song that has become the theme of our Christmas season. Then follow along with the lyrics.Merry Christmas!
I feel your heart beating inside my own skin
And I think of Mary in Bethlehem
That night in a stable our Savior was born
Yes, we have so much to be thankful for
On the last Christmas
The last Christmas
The last Christmas
Without you
We're choosing the colors, preparing your room
For one day midsummer the advent of you
Together we wait for our heavenly gift
Is winter a wonder? Enchanted that this is
The last Christmas
The last Christmas
The last Christmas
Without you
See the stars shining from above
Hear the seraphim singing
Praise to the Giver of life and love
Maker of beautiful things
I feel your heart beating inside my own skin
And I think of Mary in Bethlehem
When darkness was shattered; the dawn of God's grace
And the journey'd begun to the first Easter day
On this Christmas
The last Christmas
The last Christmas
The very last Christmas
The last Christmas
The last Christmas
The last Christmas
Without you

3 comments:
Oh Lori, you make me cry. Bless you child. Marty
Merry Christmas to you! What beautiful words.
This whole thing made me bawl! So excited for you and Brian!
Post a Comment