In addition to all of the carols and Christmas music, Brian & I rejoined our church choir after more than a year of being away. We sang with them Sunday and met tonight to rehearse for our big Christmas cantata. (Mark your calendars: 8:15, 9 and 11 a.m. Dec. 20th at Aldersgate.)
I'm also singing special music with three talented young ladies this Sunday (same times). We're singing Faith Hill's "A Baby Changes Everything." What a theme for my Christmas reflection! If you've never heard it, give it a listen. It's gorgeous:
In other choral news, I sang with the choir at The Wichita Eagle's annual holiday open house last night. It was a lot of fun, and we welcomed more than 1,200 people for the event. Check out a video from the open house.

"It's the most wonderful time of the year
There'll be much mistletoe-ing
And hearts will be glowing
When love ones are near
It's the most wonderful time of the year"
I'm also singing special music with three talented young ladies this Sunday (same times). We're singing Faith Hill's "A Baby Changes Everything." What a theme for my Christmas reflection! If you've never heard it, give it a listen. It's gorgeous:
In other choral news, I sang with the choir at The Wichita Eagle's annual holiday open house last night. It was a lot of fun, and we welcomed more than 1,200 people for the event. Check out a video from the open house.

"It's the most wonderful time of the year
There'll be much mistletoe-ing
And hearts will be glowing
When love ones are near
It's the most wonderful time of the year"
No comments:
Post a Comment