12.09.2009

Christmastime is near ...


December has been a wonderful whirlwind of holiday events and tasks already, and I'm loving every minute of it. Christmas has always been a magical season for me. Pregnancy only enhances it, I've found.

Saturday marked 18 weeks, and I felt the baby move for the first time that day while Brian & I were listening to "Silent Night" while running Christmas errands. What a moment to remember! I've felt a little movement since then and am constantly waiting to feel baby dance.


Brian and I are anxiously awaiting our big sonogram next week. (We're not finding out our baby's gender, but I pray and yearn for the reassurance from my doctor that the baby and the pregnancy are progressing just fine and that all looks healthy. (Please keep us in your prayers!)


In the meantime, take a look at what our December has included in these next few posts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails