1.08.2010

Baby bump update

Brian & I have been documenting my growing baby bump since week 12 of my pregnancy back in late October. But I've thus far avoided sharing the pictures. I feel like I'm showing enough now that you can see obvious progression, so here's my first installment:

Oct. 25, 2009

Nov. 29, 2009

Jan. 3, 2010

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yea! thanks for posting pics....you're looking just darn cute!! like the paint color you chose, too :)

Jenn said...

oooh you look gorgeous! And excellent dress in #3- I want!

Lori said...

Thank you, MaryBeth & Jenn!

Jenn, I snagged the dress for $30 at Motherhood Maternity: http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=933460022&MasterCategory_Id=MC3

Chris said...

Lori, you're definitely showing! Congrats on the baby and thanks for posting pictures.

o2lquilts said...

what a beautiful mommy.....

Aunt Millie said...

Lori, you are cute in week 12 and 17 but beautiful in week 22. By the way, thanks for the Xmas card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails