
Westley and I spent a couple of hours with my mom this afternoon, and I helped her make this pretty Christmas wreath using a wire hangar and some thrift store ornaments. It was fun and a lot cheaper to make than it would've been to buy a look-alike we saw in the Pier 1 Imports catalogue. Anyone have any glass ornaments they don't want anymore? Let me know!
3 comments:
Oh dear. They're 50 bucks! Wow! Could you post a how to on how to make this wreath. It looks really nice
Could you post instructions? That is really beautiful!
Sam
Thanks for the compliments! Here's how to make the wreath (from the Southern Hospitality blog): http://southernhospitalityblog.com/making-an-ornament-wreath/
I will say that you probably can find the bulbs at thrift stores for about 13 cents each, bringing the project's cost to about $10.50, not including the wire hangar and glue gun and sticks. My bargain hunter mom snagged an even better deal, cutting that cost in half!
Post a Comment