11.13.2010

My milestone man

As Westley's six-month mark approaches next week, my little boy is amassing a bunch of baby book entries:

Nov. 7: First tooth (front bottom) pops through (Thank God for Baby Orajel!) His second tooth came in this morning.

Nov. 9: Sat in his new highchair for the first time (I hope it really proves to be as versatile as it promises.)


Nov. 12*: Sat up completely on his own

I may be the most excited about that last one. I love to watch him roll, turn and scoot around on the floor. Brian and I cheer when he pulls himself up and sits and looks around, seemingly unaware of his momentous accomplishment. My baby-on-the-move has been getting on all fours and rocking, too. Up next: crawling?

* This also was the day Westley watched his first KU men's regular season basketball game on TV. Kansas defeated Longwood 113-75 in Allen Fieldhouse. We celebrated by watching the game with my parents.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails