11.06.2010

Swaying with my sweetie


Fewer things make a better combination than a baby, a quilt and a hammock. (Well, there is chocolate and peanut butter ... )

This is the Classic Pooh quilt I made for Westley before he was born. It goes so well in his Pooh-themed nursery, and we've already spent so many hours snuggled up with it and playing on it. Here are Brian's beautiful photos from a recent chilly fall afternoon:


Speaking of Classic Pooh, the Pooh bear suit we bought at Target for Westley last winter when I was pregnant ended up being a great purchase. It's so warm, and he doesn't mind wearing it at all. Stinkin' cute!


Hi, Daddy!


See the wonderful bee detail on the quilting? Mom and I picked out that design, and a local professional quilter did a beautiful job with it for my Baby B.

P.S. Look at those eyes! OMG. I'm so in trouble when the disciplining phase starts ...

P.P.S. Look how big he already is compared to when we were snuggling in the hammock this summer!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails