I'm burning a couple of vacation days this week, and I spent the morning making breakfast for Brian & me and finishing up a pillow project I started months ago.
This summer, I sewed pillows for friends' birthdays, for my hubby (just because) and for Mom and my mother-in-law as thank-you gifts for watching our pets while we were on vacation in Petit Jean in September. I started one for me, too, but left it unfinished until today.
I consider the fabric for my pillow perfect for a journalist and cat lover. (And it will be perfect for all of the cat naps I'm taking lately!) It features kitty newsprint for The Kitty Chronicle. I honestly didn't pose Meow Meow for this photo. (You may already know that she's a sucker for my projects.)

I love her in this photo because she looks like she's catching up on the latest kitty headlines:

One of the fun things about this pattern is choosing the four fabrics, including one for the internal pillowcase, for each project:

I made Brian's pillow to coordinate with the Chiefs quilt I made him for Christmas when we were first married. It's the first quilt I ever made and was quite the Christmas morning surprise for him. The quilt has been much-loved and already is in need of repair where seams have split due to so much use.
(In the interest of full disclosure, I will reveal that I did pose Dakota in his giant puppy basket for this photo.)

And I had to get a shot of Lilly so she wouldn't feel excluded.

This summer, I sewed pillows for friends' birthdays, for my hubby (just because) and for Mom and my mother-in-law as thank-you gifts for watching our pets while we were on vacation in Petit Jean in September. I started one for me, too, but left it unfinished until today.
I consider the fabric for my pillow perfect for a journalist and cat lover. (And it will be perfect for all of the cat naps I'm taking lately!) It features kitty newsprint for The Kitty Chronicle. I honestly didn't pose Meow Meow for this photo. (You may already know that she's a sucker for my projects.)
I love her in this photo because she looks like she's catching up on the latest kitty headlines:
One of the fun things about this pattern is choosing the four fabrics, including one for the internal pillowcase, for each project:
I made Brian's pillow to coordinate with the Chiefs quilt I made him for Christmas when we were first married. It's the first quilt I ever made and was quite the Christmas morning surprise for him. The quilt has been much-loved and already is in need of repair where seams have split due to so much use.
(In the interest of full disclosure, I will reveal that I did pose Dakota in his giant puppy basket for this photo.)
And I had to get a shot of Lilly so she wouldn't feel excluded.
1 comment:
LOVE the Kitty Chronicles!
Post a Comment